Friday 30 December 2016

Winter Woodland Christmas Table Setting




I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your loved ones! 
I had such a busy week leading up to Christmas I didn't get a chance to share all these gorgeous goodies from Talking Tables with you on the blog, although you might have seen them over on my Snapchat (sparklystacey) or Instagram
We had planned a winter woodland them for our Christmas table setting this year and Talking Tables kindly sent over some pieces to finish off our table. Most of the decorations are from the Nordic Christmas Range, which is perfect for Christmas but also if you wanted to throw a winter birthday party. I adore polar bears so this was my favourite Christmas range Talking Tables had this year. There's also some free printables that are part of the range including a mini banner so you can add some fun finishing touches to your party. 
I love that most of these pieces I'll be able to get out year after year and the star lights are going to be used throughout the year. We also enjoyed playing some games on Christmas Day that Talking Tables sent over, they have a great range including some classic with a new twist. Be sure to head on over to Talking Tables if you are looking to add to your game collection! 




Thank You to Talking Tables for Collaborating on this Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)