Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas Card Writing


Happy December! We are in the last month of 2016!! How did that happen? But that does mean the final count down to Christmas is on and I will be eating the first chocolate from my advent calendar this morning.

 Last week I shared some pictures from our Christmas photo shoot in the woods here and a little sneak peek of our cards from Tiny Prints.  Since they will start arriving on people's doorsteps from today I can now share them with you all too! 

I made some hot spiced cider and stocked up on mince pies and then together we sat and wrote, addressed, sprinkled confetti and stamped all of our Christmas cards on Sunday afternoon. 

I am so so excited with how they turned out this year. One of my favourite things about Tiny Prints is that you can customise everything including the envelop liners. This year we picked out the green trees as we took out pictures in the woods and we thought it paired with the red of the cards for a traditional Christmas colour scheme. 

You might have noticed there's two different cards too. The square ones were the first ones we designed but I was so in love with the red foiling on this card I decided to design a second one too! I hope that all our family and friends will love them as much as we do.


Thank You to Tiny Prints for collaboration on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)