Wednesday 14 December 2016

Holiday PJ's & Hot Cocoa

TK Maxx Mug // Prints - SS Print Shop

I had planned to have this post go live yesterday as it was National Cocoa Day but then life happened and I didn't get around to posting whoops! I hope you all enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate yesterday though! 

My Hot Chocolate Bar is all set up again and my favourite indulgence at this time of year is cup of cocoa topped with well everything from marshmallows to gingerbread men and then a batch of freshly baked cookies on the side. 

If I am cozied up in pair of Christmas Jammies then I am even more content! Every year my collection grows and grows, is there such a thing as too many Christmas PJ's? This year my favourites have been these thermals from Old Navy, I have picked up a few different pairs and they are fun to mix and match as well.  


SHOP MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY PJ'S





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)