Friday 2 December 2016

Stacey's Smiles

This cute gingerbread man beanie hat is currently over 50% here!

Cozy Winter Look - Tee // Jeans // Boots // Cardigan // Hat 

One of my favourites from the Christmas Tree Festival this year. 

I am loving all the Starbucks Red Cup designs this year! {Merry Christmas Print via SS Print Shop}

Christmas Jammies are my favourite.

This weekend I am headed to Winchester to visit one of my lovely friends and explore the Christmas Market. It will be my first time visiting Winchester and I can't wait, it looks like such a cute place. I'll then be spending the rest of my week off from work getting prepared for Christmas. I'll be wrapping presents, watching Christmas films and enjoying a mince pie or two!! Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)