Thursday 24 November 2016

Stacey's Smiles

I found the perfect Christmas mug in T.K Max, gold reindeers and tartan, need I say more....

Romwe are having a super Black Friday Sale with up to 80% off, shop my sweater here.

Christmas Card writing, hot cocoa and a yummy candle! 

This jacket will be on the blog next week, but shop it now in the StyleWe Black Friday sale here.

Blush Pink (on sale & under $21) & Sparkles.


Happy Black Friday!! I hope all my American reader's had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 
There are so many sales happening online this weekend, it's hard to resist making a purchase or three or four! I've linked some of my new favourite items that are on sale above! 
This weekend I want to finish writing all my Christmas cards so I can send them out next week and If I get time I might even start wrapping a present or two! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)