Monday 21 November 2016

Pink Bow Dress

SheIn Pink Bow Dress c/o // Primark Fleece Lined Tights (sooo cozy) // J Crew Etta Pumps //
Bag from Sorrento (similar

When it comes to Christmas parries I am normally a fan of wearing something in a festive shade. red is always a winner, but I also love pastels for winter too, so this year I am trying to mix up my festive wardrobe a little more. This simple bow dress is under $25  and is in one of my favourite shades of pink. When your dress is simple you can add lots of sparkly accessories, because they are a party outfit staple in my book! Oh and don't forget some shiny ponies (those totally mood-lifting, straight-up gorgeous pairs of shoes as J Crew would say) and you are ready to go! 
If pastels aren't you thing then SheIn has a huge selection of dresses for everyone's own person Holiday Style and none of them will break the bank. 

SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)