Friday 18 November 2016

Stacey's Smiles

I'm one happy girl now the Red Cups are back at Starbucks :)

I have a thing about twinkle lights! 

A belated Birthday Treat in London! The cast were AMAZING!

Even when it's dull and rainy, I still adore London. 

Our newest member of the Christmas Tree decoration family! 


Here we are and it's Friday again already. I'm sure you know I like to be super organised and have all my Christmas gifts and cards wrapped and sent out by the first week of December....but you guys there's not many weeks left until we hit December and I don't feel prepared at all! I need to get my act together this weekend and get some lists made!! I am feeling in the Christmas spirit now though as we stopped by a little Christmas Market in Leicester Square last weekend, where I did a little bit of Christmas shopping and enjoyed a mulled wine or two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)