Thursday 10 November 2016

Holiday Ready with Victoria Emerson


It's not long until the Holiday Party Season will be upon us and that requires some sparkle!! I love getting dressed up for Christmas parties but I can't always afford a whole new outfit, so a great way to dress up an old favourite outfit is to add some new jewellery instead! Victoria Emerson has some stunning new colour combinations in their classic wrap bracelet that will be perfect for seeing you through the Fall & Winter months. I love this mixed emerald one for adding a hint of Christmas green to a simple black dress and this champagne emerald cut crystal three wrap can be worn out to party in or with a cozy sweater for a night in! I'll be posting some fun ways to style these wrap bracelets soon! 

Don't forget to use the code 'fivemeinutestyle25' to save 25% off you entire purchase at VictoriaEmerson.com. Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)