Friday 16 May 2014

Stacey's Smiles

Smoothie Planning for the week.

Still swooning over this Paris print from the Anna with Love Shop

New sandals for summer from Zara.

Gold Scallops from The Scalloped Window & Zara

New sparkle c/o Mindy Mae's Market. Don't forget you can save 10% off your entire order with the code 'spark1988'. 


Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a lovely week! There seems to be some signs of summer on the way, I might finally be able to wear my sandals out this weekend!! Did you see the new Cake for Breakfast summer collection that launched yesterday? I NEED this flamingo tank ASAP! Some weekend shopping might be on the agenda! 





1 comment:

  1. The zara heels look like a great choice, practical but chic still. I also love your bracelet, I have a very similar one and I wear it so much :)

    Hope you're having a nice weekend

    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)