Friday 30 May 2014

Stacey's Smiles

A few treats I picked up in Harrods Food Hall. 

Exploring the streets of Holborn.

Enjoying some sunshine! 

 Picnic Accessories - Bracelet - Gorjana, Hat - J Crew, Ring - Mindy Mae's Market (10% of you order with the code 'spark1988)

After tea treats! 

Sunday marks the start of my favourite month of the year, June! It's rolled around so quick and I hope that there is going to be more sunshine than showers! I spent most of last weekend outside, wandering the streets of London, enjoying a BBQ with friends and picnicking in the woods, it's hard to believe I went back to wearing my winter coat for my morning walks to work later in the week. Here's to hoping the sun is back for the weekend again!!


3 comments:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)