Thursday 8 May 2014

Stay Hydrated


Everyone knows that staying hydrated is important but most of us don't drink enough water on a daily basis! I've been a big water drinker for years now, it was a New Year resolution one year when I was  in high school and I've never looked back. But even I could do with drinking more water on some days! You should be drinking at least 2 litres a day. You'd be surprised what drinking water can do for you, it can help clear up you're skin, reduce headaches, and even stop you from snacking, sometimes you're actually thirsty not hungry!!

Not a big water fan? Add some chopped up fruit to your water to make it more appetising and make sure to pick a cute water bottle to carry with you during the day, it'll make drinking those 2 litres a lot easier! I love my new bkr bottle, it's environmentally friendly and as it's made from glass there's no harmful chemicals seeping into my water from any plastic.



2 comments:

  1. Great post! hydrating is so important and I love putting cut up fruit in my water too!

    xox,
    Angelina

    www.cablecarchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey,

    I just found your blog, it is adorable! I love the layout. I am trying really hard to drink 4 full water bottles throughout the day but it is tough! I'm always dehydrated and it seems like such a simple thing but remembering to drink up at work is tough!

    Cute post :)

    Liz

    www.westvillagevoyager.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)