Monday 21 November 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Breaking Dawn Blues

There's no surprise they I headed out with my sister to catch the first showing of  The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part One, on Friday morning. We were planning on catching the midnight showing but decided we couldn't wait around the city for that long with nothing to do, so instead we headed home for our own Twiathalon on Thursday evening and woke up early to head back. Unfortunately I woke up and was super sick on Friday morning but was determined not to miss the film, especially since my sister came home from university just to go and see it with me! I made it through the film (Edward & Jacob were a great distraction) and helped my sister pick up a few things before heading back home to the sofa! Luckily I felt so much better after a good nights sleep!

The best bit about the film, the amazing Manolo Blahnik shoes and the back (the front not so much) of her wedding dress was stunning.

Primark Shirt, New Look Tank, COH Jeans,
Urban Outfitters Scarf, Michael Kors Watch,
Twistband, Converse(not seen)



Trying to put my jacket on before the camera took the picture and I didn't quite make it, and then the batteries died.... AGAIN... I swear that camera eats them!
BB Dakota Jacket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your scarf too. I'm going to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow! I'll have to watch for those shoes. ;)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)