Tuesday 13 February 2018

Waffle Knit Dress





Happy Tuesday! I would normally do a whole week of Valentine's inspired posts but this year I haven't baked or crafting anything for Valentines, it seems to have crept up from nowhere.
I also haven't shared too many pictures of my house on the blog yet so I decided as it was miserable and cold outside I'd shot this look in my kitchen and give you a little peek. It's the only room in the house that has any Valentine's themed decor in at the moment. We still have some little finishing touches to add to kitchen that we will get round to at some point I hope! 
I've been wearing a lot of pink shades this month and this dusky pink swing dress from Tobi (yes dress but I'm tall and it's been cold so I wore it as a tunic) is made from a cozy waffle knit fabric so it's perfect to wear on a chillier day  and can be dressed down like I have or you could add a pair of heels, a leather jacket and a clutch bag and you are ready for a date night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)