Wednesday 7 February 2018

January Faves


I have been thinking of doing a monthly favourites post for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge. I love reading and watching them on Youtube and while I'd love to a video as I think they are way more personal and give you a better feel for the products, I don't think you'll find me in front of a video camera anytime soon haha! 
So each month, the towards the end or like this at the start of the following month I am going to a share a round up of my favourite things from the month, anything from beauty products to snacks and books! If you guys enjoy them that is. So let's see what I was loving in January shall we?! 


I have loved Philosophy's 3 in 1 shampoo, bath and shower gels for a long time now, but they would normally be out of my monthly budget and are more of an indulgence. I lucked out and found these on the clearance stand in Boots for just £5 each!! I almost ran to the tills I was so excited. I hadn't  tried anything from the Grace range before but I am loving both of these fragrances and these were a special treat for some pampering during the end of these winter months. I haven't ever tried using these as a shampoo before but I might try out the Pure Grace on my hair as it has such a clean fresh scent, and for anyone that wonders if these bubble up, I can confirm these will give you a very bubbly bath. 


I think this has to be my top fave from January! I received this gorgeous painting of our baby Bella Boo from my best friend for Christmas, she always gives the best gifts and she knows me SO well. It was my favourite gift I opened on Christmas and I literally couldn't stop looking at it all day. I currently have it up in our bedroom but once we decorate the living room later this year I might move it down there so all of our guest can admire it too! 


Let me start by telling that for Christmas Bella got a fluffy polar bear basket and she is obsessed with sleeping in it and I have been super jealous of her because it looks so snuggly. Step forward this super soft and fluffy pullover from Abercrombie & Fitch, I have found my very own polar bear equivalent! I hadn't purchased anything from A&F for years but I had been seeing lots of their pieces pop up in my Insta feed so decided to check out their site and found this cozy piece on sale. I went with my true size as it was the only size left in this colour, I would size up if you want it to be more oversized though.


This adorable ring holder was another gift I received at Christmas from another friend, I seriously have the best friends! It couldn't be more perfect for sitting in my dressing room with its gold details and cute little pink ears! All my favourite colours in a cute cat form. 



You will have seen this scarf all over my Insta feed and blog this past month. I cannot take it off! It is super soft and warm for all this cold weather we have been having and its neutral colour means it pairs with just about anything. It also now comes in a cute pom pom version too! You can save 20% off your purchase at Ily Mix with the code 'fiveminutestyle'.


So my last fave for January is this fragrance from Philosophy, called Amazing Grace. I had spotted this on the clearance shelf in Boots with the shower gels but at the time decided I didn't need to pick up anymore perfumes right now. After I got home and use the shower gel I decided I needed to snap this up too as it was such an amazing price. Luckily when I went back the next day it was still there so I treated myself with some of my Boots Advantage Cards pints, so it didn't cost me a penny, which makes it that much better hehe! This scent has such a beautiful feminine feel to it and it's got  an extra special place in my heart now as the first time I wore it was to say my final goodbyes to my Nanny. Scent always evokes such strong memories and emotions for me, and now Amazing Grace will remind me of my Nanny (in a good way) whenever I wear it. Does anyone else find this with scents? There is still a shower gel that if I use it, it will remind me instantly of a holiday I took to Portugal over 10 years ago! 


I hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you want me to do more of these in the future for you all?! 


SHOP JANUARY FAVES







2 comments:

  1. Love all of your picks! That cat ring holder is too cute.

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Chelsea and thank you for stopping by my blog!

      xoxo
      Stacey

      Delete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)