Friday 9 February 2018

Good Morning Beautiful

Tobi Sweater Dress c/o // LC Lauren Conrad Leggings // Original Penguin Socks //
Asda Mug 


Happy Friday Everybody. Well we made it through another week and I am more than looking forward to this weekend, I don't have many plans but I can't tell you how excited I am about that and having some time to relax. Lately I have been feeling so exhausted and constantly tired so I am trying to make some more time for relaxing and starting the weekend mornings a little slower.
You know I love a good cozy sweater and this one (which can also be worn as a dress, it was just a little too cold for me to do that right now) is a beautiful shade of blush pink, my favourite. I have found so many cozy affordable pieces over at Tobi recently, and this is another one that was on sale. It's so perfect to throw on in the mornings while I drink my coconut latte in bed and give my body a chance to wake up properly. I hope all you have a wonderful weekend! 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)