Friday 14 July 2017

Stacey's Smiles

 First bunch of peonies of the season. 

My room has constantly been filled with blooms recently. 

Perfectly Pink Peonies. 

I ran my first 5K at the weekend in the most beautiful setting.

Blooms for the new garden.

It has felt so good to be back blogging this week and I have some more posts lined up that will be going live over the next few weeks. Hopefully once I am all moved into my new place I'll be able to get back to blogging more regularly again, well I'll be aiming for at least posting one week in every month to start with! 
Also if you're wondering why I seem to have splatters of paint on me in my picture from the 5K it's because it was a colour run and we had a different colour paint thrown at us at each KM marker, It was actually really fun and as much as I still don't like running for now I would do it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)