Tuesday 25 July 2017

Insta Outfits

Primark Cardigan // Nordstrom Tee // Gap Jeans // Baublebar Necklace 


Gap Dress // Carvela Flats // Zara Bag (similar)

Zara Dress (identical one here) // Forever 21 Flats // Zara Bag (similar)


Banana Republic Dress / Dorothy Perkins Heels // SS Print Shop Phone Case 

I haven't had a chance to shoot many outfit posts lately and most of the time I have been living in paint covered jeans and old tees whilst I have been decorating, but I have been posting over on my Instagram (@spark1988) when I have put on some real clothes for a few hours. So here's a little round up of some outfits I wore in May & June, and I'll share some more from July soon!   


SHOP THE POST 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)