Wednesday 12 April 2017

Truly Bunny Easter Party




Talking Tables has been my go to for all my party accessories since I discovered them last year, so of course when I decided I would have an Easter Afternoon Tea Party they were my first stop! The Truly Bunny Range might just be my favourite collection they have made so far (although the Truly Flamingo Range is pretty amazing too). Nothing screams Spring more than some bunnies and florals, I wanted a Spring field filled with bunnies and eggs for my table theme and with all the goodies Talking Tables sent over I could create just want I wanted. 
Now I just need to bake some cakes to fill those stands in time for the weekend! I'll share more pictures with you all next week once the table is filled with yummy treats!   



Thank You to Talking Tables for collaborating with me on this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)