Tuesday 25 April 2017

Insta Outfits


Top // Jeans // Shoes


Tee // Jeans // Bag // Shoes // Scarf from Positano




I thought I would do a little round up of some outfits that I have shared over Instagram recently. Since my sister moved out it's been harder for us to find time to shoot for the blog so I have been making more of an effort to post on Insta so you guys can still see what I have been wearing!
A fun little fact, the mirror I take all these pictures in is the only thing in my room that has been in there since I moved into it when I was 2 years old, well apart from me and maybe a teddy bear or two! It always seems to find a new home every time I have redecorated! My current dilemma is whether to take it to my new home when I move or leave it here in my room where it has been loved for so many years?! 


SHOP THE POST







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)