Wednesday 5 April 2017

Little Spring Things




Bunny Mcbunningtons (as named by the boy haha)

A sneak peek of my Easter Outfit {dress found here}

It finally feels like Spring has arrived, the nights are lighter, it's getting warmer and my peony plants have started shooting! 
I love having tulips to wake up to and getting home in the daylight. I am already counting down the days until Easter and have started to add some Easter decor around the house, along with adding some new Spring pieces to my wardrobe like these bright trainers that make going to the gym that bit more inviting! 
These Spring pyjamas were a Christmas gift and I have been dying to wear them, I'll be sharing more of them on the blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)