Monday 3 April 2017

The Perfect Grey Tee



Hi Everyone!! It's been over a month since I stopped by on my little blog but I am back and I have quite a few posts lined up for over the next couple of months. I am so happy that Spring is here and it is finally light in the evenings so I can shoot some blog pictures.....I just have one small problem. My outfit photographer AKA my little sister has moved out so I can't shoot pictures as often as I'd like to for now, so you might start seeing more home decor posts on the blog instead! 

Now back to the main point of this post, I finally found the perfect oversized grey v-neck tee, and the best part it was only £5.99! I had to pop into Zara to return something I had ordered online and decided to have a quick look around as I hadn't been in store for ages. 
I found my dream scarf, it was a black blanket scarf with gold polka dots and super soft and snuggly and the only one left in store. I headed straight for the tills but saw this basic tee on the way and just picked it up without having time to try it on. 
Then disaster struck, the women at the till told me she couldn't sell me the scarf, WHAT!! She called the manager over who explained to me it had been recalled probably because of a safety issue. Anyone have any ideas how a scarf can be dangerous??
So I left the store rather confused (and a little upset I had to leave the scarf behind) with just this grey t-shirt
Turns out the fit of it was just what I had been looking for. I love when you find a basic wardrobe staple, now I need to go back and see what other colours they had in store! 


SHOP THE POST






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)