Friday 15 July 2016

Stacey's Smiles

 Breakfast in Bed on my Birthday.

A sweet delivery of flowers in the post from a dear friend!

A sweet treat from Laduree.

Getting Windswept in Southwold.

New Summer PJ's making me crave an ice cream.

My new blogging goal is to try and blog every other week, and so far I have been sticking to it. There might not be any new posts up next week but I have more in the pipe line for the week after including my second birthday dress (see a sneak peek here and it's on sale). This weekend I am off to London again for a Hen Weekend, I'm actually looking forward to having a weekend soon where I can just sleep in and relax, but I know that this weekend is going to be packed full of celebrations and fun! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)