Tuesday 26 July 2016

Laduree X Kerrie Hess Collection



I have the sweetest tooth and I find it had to pass a macaron by, there's just something about them that makes them so aesthetically pleasing and irresistible (which is why I had to photograph these hehe). I always love to stop by Laduree when I'm in London and gaze at the window displays and sweet treats. 
They still had some of these adorable Kerrie Hess boxes left, so I decided to treat myself to some macarons! I love Kerrie's illustrations and I love keeping Laduree macaron boxes to store everything from twine and ribbons to my jewels in them, so this seemed like a perfect way to add one of Kerrie's beautiful designs into my home! 
I received these mini cake domes as a birthday gift, you may have spotted them in my Flamingo Party Post, but they couldn't be more perfect for holding a macaron in if they tried! The 'Eat Me' tags are the perfect finishing touch, but you don't have to tell me to eat a macaron, these ones didn't last long at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)