Monday 25 July 2016

Birthday Dress Take Two



Vintage & Gorjana Rings // Bracelet from Paris // Sorrento Leather Bag (similar)

Just after I had returned from my trip to Sorrento where I had purchased the most perfect blush pink bag, I spotted this dress over on Gal meets Glam, and instantly knew I needed it to go with my bag, it matched perfectly! I managed to grab it with a discount and now it's on sale so you can get it for an even better deal! 
I had been patiently waiting until my birthday to wear it out for the first time and I paired it with these shoes which I found in T.K Maxx for a birthday dinner. I would love some Valentino's but my budget won't stretch there so I was excited to find these similar ones for a tiny fraction of the price! 
This dress has become a quick favourite and I plan to wear it for afternoon tea at the Ritz next! 


SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)