Tuesday 12 July 2016

Pink Flamingo Party

Glasses - Ikea Old (similar) // Ceramic Farmer's Market Baskets - TK Maxx & Tiger Stores // Cake Stand & Plates - Vintage // Glass Dome - TK Maxx // Napkins - Talking Tables // Cookie Cutter // Eat Me Mini Cake Domes - Talking Tables // Straws - Talking Tables // Cupcake Cases - Talking Tables 


A few days before my birthday my sister surprised me with a very pink lunch party!! She baked lots of yummy treats that featured my pink flamingo friends! The cookies were my favourite, I ate far too many of them hehe! These little mini cake domes were an early birthday gift that she used on the table setting, along with some birthday pink peonies! It was the sweetest surprise, I have the best sister ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)