Sunday 23 December 2012

Stacey's Sunday Smiles

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is all ready for Christmas now! I have two gifts left to deliver, which I am doing later today and then I am all done! I have to work Christmas Eve, which means I have to be organised because I don't have time to run around last minute!

Christmas Cupcakes from Lola's!

Goodies that cheered up a rainy Saturday morning -

A hot chocolate snowball with coconut syrup = Heaven 

I finally made an Ornament Wreath after planning to last year!

Cupcakes made be my Mum and Sister for all her friends!  

4 comments:

  1. Everything look too yummy!
    just got really hungry!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are adorable! :)

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Chanel bag - you got it!! YAY! And those cupcakes are SO FUN!! You and family are definitely gifted in the craft department!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was sooooo excited when it finally arrived!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)