Monday 24 December 2012

Winter Wonderland 2012

It's a weekend I look forward to every year and visiting Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park has become somewhat of a tradition since my sister started University! It's her last year so I'm hoping this won't be the last Christmas we go, I'll just have to pay for a hotel instead of having her floor to sleep on next year! The rain made for a miserable start to the day but some mulled wine helped fix that, along with a trip to the Magical Ice Kingdom! We also had some time to look at the Christmas lights and Selfridges windows on Oxford Street before meeting up with some of friends for dinner that night!




















I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Santa is good to you all tonight!! 



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have a good one this year... Just updated my blog with what I did last year, too :)

    http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/12/merry-christmas.html

    Abby, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha London looks like Seattle in winter! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)