Friday 14 December 2012

Stacey's Smiles

Happy Friday Everyone! I can't believe my week off is nearly over and it'll be time to head back to work soon! It's been so nice not having to wake up early and just being able to do want I want! Today I'm heading to meet my sister at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (last year's visit) I hope it's not like last years visit where I was ill! Then I'll be heading back home to spend Sunday being very lazy before I go back to the Christmas craziness at work!


Trying out a bright red lip.

Found this cutie in my advent calendar! 

The cookies before....

and after, my icing skills need practise! 


A Cranberry, Apple and Cinnamon Pie

Delicious!!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Stacey! I am so happy it's finally the end of the week. That pie looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable xmas cookies. they look delicious :)

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)