Tuesday 9 October 2012

Free Benefit Treats With InStyle

In case you haven't already heard with the November issue of InStyle UK you get a free tint from Benefit. There are 3 to choose from, Benetint, Cha Cha Tint or Sunbeam. The samples are 4ml each so they are worth between £5-£8. The magazine retails for £3.80 so it's worth buying just for the freebie, and if you have a Tesco nearby then you can pick the November issue for only £2.50, making it even more of a steal!




I have never tried these tints so I went with Benetint, but I am tempted to go back and get another copy.


And if you take this page to a Benefit counter before November 1st you can get a free sample of the Bad Gal Lash mascara.




Has anyone else tried any of the Benefit tints? Which ones do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I seen this too! Definitely going to pick a copy up! I love Benefit cosmetics so I have high hopes for the Benetint!

    Rachael xoxo
    myprettylittlelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)