Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rebecca Taylor Summer Blossom Dress Vs Old Navy Prairie Dress

I love Rebecca Taylor's floral feminine floaty pieces and this Summer Blossom dress is on my lust list! It retails for $275 here, but it's now on sale at Shopbop for $192.50 (or if you're a size 10 it's $110 here).



If the reduced $200 price tag is still out of your price range I found this cute pintucked prairie dress on sale at Old Navy for just $28 and you can get an extra 20% off right now with the code, 'ONSAVE20'.


3 comments:

  1. love the first one!
    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, great find. Fabulous post, girl! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! It looks comfortable for the summer time!

    * * * glamBLOUSE * * *
    http://www.glamblouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)