Thursday 19 July 2012

Sale Purchases

I had avoided going shopping since the sales started (apart from a little bit in London) because I always end up purchasing things that I don't really need and don't match well with my wardrobe! This time I was a lot more careful when I was hunting through the sale racks, and only purchased items that I had already been eyeing for a while and they just happened to have my size left! My best purchase of the day was the gold cuffs on sale from Miss Selfridge. A pair of these were on my list to look for and I found these on sale for 70% and I saved even more with my student discount!




Simple blacks and a hint of floral

Zara Shorts Now £12.99 Each & Ribbed Tee Now £9.99


This dress is a new favourite


And I couldn't resist the back details on this polka dot dress! 


2 comments:

  1. I miss my student discount! Love what you picked out, especially those floral shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey, I am going to a wedding this summer and this Dorothy Perkins Border Feather dress would be absolutely perfect (the theme is peacock colors).

    I have searched everywhere online, but it seems like the dress has been discontinued. Do you have any tips/advice about where I could find it?

    Thank you in advance!

    Mariel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)