Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sorrento Snaps


Last month I took a little break from work and spent a week in Sorrento! I had been to Italy before, I spent some time in Rome 5 years ago and feel in love with everything. There are so many places I'd love to visit in Italy so when my boyfriend picked Sorrento as the place he wanted to take his belated birthday trip to I was more than happy! 
The views from Sorrento were stunning, I didn't tire of them once during our trip. Unfortunately we both were ill during our visit but luckily we still managed to get out and about quite a bit as everywhere was easily walkable in Sorrento. My favourite thing to do was just wander the streets and the coast and get lost with a gelato in hand. These are just a few snaps from my iPhone from our trip but I will be sharing lots of more pictures soon along with some of our favourite restaurants and places to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)