Monday 1 February 2016

Hello February

Baublebar Monogram Necklace // Primark Hat // Fat Face Gloves

Hi February, where have you snuck up from?? I hope you've all had a fantastic start to 2016. 
So I didn't get around to posting in January, whoops but I have some post lined up for the next few weeks and as the evening are slowly getting lighter I should hopefully be back to posting every month from now on! This J Crew Coat has been getting so much wear recently. I snagged it on super sale at the end of last winter and have been waiting all year to wrap up in it! I might even be keeping my eye out for another colour in the sale this year! 


SHOP THE POST:







1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous look to welcome the new month! I love the blush sweater and the matching beanie :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)