Monday 9 February 2015

Beauty Loves

Benefit Roller Lash - Available in March but pick up a free sample with this month's Elle UK.





A new year always inspires me to try new things and these are the latest beauty products I have been loving. I'm always happy to see Benefit giving away freebies with magazines (this is how I fell in love with Benetint) and this month you can get a sample of their new mascara Roller Lash before it hits stores in March, when you pick up a copy of Elle UK. I've been all about pale nails lately and Essie Tea & Crumpets has been on repeat for the past few weeks, I love the subtle shimmer to it. 
Santa was good to me this year and left some new fragrances for me to wear in my stocking. I have been layering the Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger with some of my more summery scents to make them more wintry and the Burberry Body has been my go to on cold days, it smells so warming. 
I am always trying to use products that are good for my skin so I am excited to try the OSEA line which is vegan and free from all those nasty toxins, you wouldn't eat those nasties so why would you want to put them on your skin either?!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)