Friday 8 August 2014

Stacey's Smiles

Fresh sweet peas from my best friends garden.

A sweet package from my pen pal! 

My newest Macarons & Peonies print on display next to my bed.

Hydrangeas in full bloom.

One of my finished projects from my sewing class! {Peony Print - SS Print Shop}

 I had so much fun at my sewing workshop on Monday and I have caught the sewing bug, I can't wait to get started on some more cushions and I have a Christmas stocking idea I want to have a go at too! Today is also a special day because it is my best friends's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!

1 comment:

  1. I love sewing projects! I recently made a blanket for my best friend, added pom pom fringe, embroidered her name, made zig zags... safe to say I spent a week working on it. But sewing is my favorite. Can't wait to see more of your sewing projects. This pillow is so cute!!

    xo,
    Amy
    STYLEchocolatechip.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)