Friday 28 February 2014

Stacey's Smiles

A healthy and naughty breakfast.

 My latest haul from T.K Maxx, I was so excited to finally find some of the gold glass boxes!

Spring Dreaming with my new peplum top from Anthropologie & a Bauble Bar necklace.

Spring nail colours. 

Bedtime reading with Porter Magazine.

Au Revoir February, I feel like I've missed most of you, but March is almost here and that means Spring, which I plan on filling full of florals and pastels! It's been a busy week at work but the highlight of my week was having Lauren Conrad like two of my instagram pictures, #fangirlmoment!!!!! Happy weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Love those gold glass boxes! Such a chic way to organize your things!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos make me so excited about spring! :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)