Monday 17 February 2014

Morning


The mornings don't seem very inviting at the moment with all the wind and rain outside my window. Winter seems to have been going on for ever this year and I'm an eagerly awaiting Springs arrival with sunshine pouring through the curtains to wake me up. Until then though I've had to think of some other ways to make the mornings appear a little brighter. Fresh flowers on the night stand placed next to a pretty clock make for the perfect first vision of the day as I reach over to turn off the ringing alarm. I've then been making breakfast smoothies and juices from this book to make sure I start off the day full of energy. How do you like to start off you winter mornings?

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to start your morning! I always start with a workout, otherwise I don't wake up!
    Simona
    ON/OFF DUTY STYLE

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)