Friday 29 March 2013

Stacey's Smiles

This week has gone by so quickly, but it has been so nice to not have to think about what time I need to wake up in the mornings or having to be anywhere at any particular time! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! I am looking forward to eating a lot of chocolate on Sunday!


Little things that made a day better. 

Pretty Pencils from Amanda Catherine Designs.

Working on adding some pictures to my wall along with some prints from the SS Print Shop.

Homemade Mini Donuts.

Easter Cookie Baking with my best friend. 


1 comment:

  1. The mini donuts look so good. Ive been meaning to make some donuts and these look so good. Great blog too!
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)