Friday 1 March 2013

Stacey's Smiles

It's March, and that means that my shopping ban is over! I am rather surprised with myself really, no new clothes, shoes, or accessorises have been added to my collection in the past month! I did it and now I think I deserve a reward so I will be doing some pay day shopping this weekend. I am eyeing this bag for Spring at Topshop for starters. Who knows maybe I'll do another ban later in the year. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


A slice of homemade carrot cake.

My current table display, featuring some Shop City Girl & EllandEmm.

Trying to decide on some paint colours.

Wrapping my giveaway prizes.

A Brioche Bunny.


3 comments:

  1. I need that bunny. I need it. And I am going to send your notebooks out ASAP. Send me your address again okay?? I cannot find that other one ;(. Do you need anything else from the States??

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny looks soo good! And the carrot cake too! I also love your table display, simple but fun. Great pics!
    xo,
    Lindsey
    www.themosteligible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that you were able to stick with a shopping ban. I would fail miserably.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)