Friday 18 January 2013

Stacey's Smiles

My first smiles post of 2013! This morning when I woke I peeped out of my curtains to see all the beautiful snow that has fallen over night! I always think snow makes everything seem even more beautiful and although it has been freezing here all week and people can't stop complaining about the white stuff I love it! 
I finally caved and got a DSLR camera last weekend! I have been debating getting one for a while now and my indecisive self wasn't even 100% sure I was going to purchase it when I went to the store! But I came home with the Canon 600D and I am so excited to start playing around with it! If anyone has any good tips please share in the comments! Have a great weekend everyone! 


Sparking in EllandEmm on a Saturday

How I'm currently sealing my envelopes! 

My new camera, the Canon 600D!

A picturesque morning view

Coconut Polar Bear Cupcakes made with Susie

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are SO cute!!

    http://thecoyotethistle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)