Wednesday 21 November 2018

American Eagle/Aerie Try on Haul



I have loved doing these little try on hauls again this year! I use to do them years ago when I started blogging and I'm not really sure why I stopped doing them. Last month when American Eagle was having a sale I picked up  few things that I had had my eye on for a while and thought I would share them all with you as they are currently having another huge sale with everything 40% off right now!  It's the perfect time to stock up! I have already placed another order, and I've linked some of those items at the end of the post for you. I am most excited to receive this Jegging Pullover which I wish I had ordered before after seeing it on Lynzy, you can see her try on here.


{wearing size small}

I wanted to pick up this henley earlier in the year but it was sold out. I was so happy to see it back in stock so added it to my order. It also comes in a pretty pink colour. This one is more a beige oatmeal colour in real life than the picture on the website. It runs true to size but if you wanted it to be long enough to wear with leggings I would size up! 

{wearing size small}

I fell in love with this sweatshirt as soon as I put it on and I have actually ordered it in more colours now. It reminds me a lot of the sweaters from H&M I have been wearing this Autumn, in that it is long enough to wear with leggings and is longer in the back. This one is thicker, but not too thick and the fabric is way more snuggly and soft. I stuck with my normal size as I am taller, so I could wear it with leggings but you could size down as it runs bigger. I actually ordered another colour in a medium so it's extra slouchy for lounging around in. 
P.S I have just spied Bella in the background, I haven't grown a tail! 


{wearing size small}

Can you tell I am loving all the plush pieces? You really can't go wrong with anything from the Soft & Sexy line, it's so so soft and warm. I got this basic for layering and I wish I had actually sized up in this so it was a bit longer on me. It's still great for pairing with jeans and if you are shorter than me perfect for wearing with leggings. 

{wearing size small}

This was the piece I was most excited to arrive. I had seen it on a few bloggers {I loved it on Lauren} in a bunch of colours. It was hard to pick just one which is why I ended up with two, whoops! It didn't disappoint and is really warm and cozy. I actually threw this on straight out of the parcel and forgot to cut the tag out before I left the house lol! It's that good. I would say it runs big and you could size down but I stuck with my normal size so I could wear it with jeans and leggings {like in my post here}! 

{wearing size small}

This colour is actually my favourite of the two I purchased. It's called mustard but it's this beautiful bright burnt orange colour and just screams Fall. I hadn't seen anything else this kind of colour and loved how different it was.

I also wanted to mention the Aerie Softest Lace Bralette I picked up too. I have been hunting and hunting for a cute bralette and just haven't found one that I liked or that fit well. Aerie has a huge range of sizes so I decided to give one of theirs a go and it is the best bralette I have ever tried. I ordered black and have already gone back for a white one too, and oh maybe a deep plum as well! 

I hope you enjoyed this little haul and I will share my next order when it comes in with you all if you like too. 



SHOP THE TRY ON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)