Wednesday 17 October 2018

H&M Cozy Knits Try On



Who doesn't love Sweater Weather?! I love when it's time to pull out all my super soft cozy knits for another Fall and I always like to add a few new jumpers to my collection each year. H&M is normally the first place I head to to as I always find something I like in there {last year it was this beautiful pearl piece}. I ordered a whole bunch to try on the other week and I thought I would do a little try on post to share the ones I loved and the ones I would pass on. You'll see I went with a pretty neutral theme this year.

{wearing size medium}

This is the first jumper I picked up with a discount voucher I had and it is so so soft! I tried it on and ended up wearing it around the house for the rest of the evening. I sized up in this one to try to give it a little bit more length, but this is a sweater that will look better paired with jeans. It has a slightly boxy fit and I would say it runs true to size but size up for a more over sized fit. Some people might find this material itchy but I find it to be super soft. This one was a keeper even though I wish It was longer.

{wearing size small}

This sweater was pretty thick and warm and while not super soft like the previously sweater it was comfy and definitely not itchy at all. I liked the wider sleeves, I wish it had been a little longer. I would say it runs true to size but you could size down as the neckline is quite wide, but it might make the length a little shorter. I ended up sending this one back but I would consider it if it went on sale. 

{wearing size small}

This knit was probably the highest quality of all of the pieces I ordered. It was thick, cozy and warm. The balloon sleeves are a nice little detail and I loved the ribbing. However this is another one that was just a bit short for my liking so I returned it. I have found lot of sweaters to run on the shorter boxy side this year. 


{wearing size medium}

This was the second sweater I picked up and I knew it would be a keeper. It is very thin and probably will snag easily so you may need to be a little careful with it especially when washing. I got this with a discount and feel that the discounted price is probably the price it should have been to start with. This one is perfect for layering and warmer autumn days. I love how lightweight it is and the colour is just a beautiful autumn brown. I sized up in this for a oversized fit, however you could easily get your normal size or even size down if you want it to be more fitted. I can wear the medium slightly off the shoulder which I like and I love the exaggerated hem. 

{wearing size small}

I loved the brown version so much I also picked it up in green {and since writing this post I also picked it up in the this beautiful blue, all at a discounted price}. I ordered the green and blue in my normal size small. They are still oversized and long enough to wear with leggings but I can't pull these ones off the shoulder. I think these are going to get a lot of wear over the next few months.

{wearing size medium}

I have had this jumper saved in my favourites on H&M since last year and they are still stocking it. It was out of stock in size small in this colour so I went up one size. I would say it runs true to size, I found the medium to be a bit shapeless unless it was front tucked. This is another super super soft piece that you won't want to take off once you've put it on. I decided to return and see if a small comes back in stock though.

{wearing size small}

I really loved this last sweater, I had wanted to order it in cream but it was out of stock so decided to still order it in grey. This one is very oversized so you might want to size down. I would personally stick with my normal size so I could layer a shirt underneath and I like that fact that it is sooo big and snuggly. It's a perfect piece to wear on a super cold day and curl up by a fire in. This one again was a really lovely quality for the price. I might have kept it if I didn't already own a grey polo neck sweater. 

If you are an H&M Club member you can currently get 10% of all knitwear


SHOP THE POST








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)