Tuesday 30 October 2018

October Favourites



Autumn is all full swing over here and I am loving sweater weather, cozy candles and curling up in a blanket in the evenings, oh and everything pumpkin of course! 
I think all of my favourites from this month are classic Autumn pieces that everyone will have in their home/closet. Oh and another random fave from October I thought I would share with you all is the Backstreet Boys haha! I had been listening to some old tracks earlier this month and then they performed on Strictly Come Dancing and now they are on repeat over here. Anyone else love them?

Buffalo Check Pumpkin from dunn.coffee.decor on Instagram

October is all about the pumpkins right?! I ordered this super adorable buffalo check one from Toni on Instagram {find her page here}. I love a good faux pumpkin that I can bring out year after year and when I found Toni's page this is the only one she had left at the time. I think it was meant to be mine as it matched the pumpkin latte candle I found in T.K. Maxx perfectly! 


Anyone else find pumpkin products everywhere in their home even in their bathroom at this time of year? I purchased a whole bunch of the Vanilla Pumpkin range from The Body Shop last year because they had such a great deal on. I ended up keeping some to use this year because I stock piled so much. Luckily they brought it back this year and you can still find it in stores so I recommend grabbing some before it disappears for another year. I love their little hand creams they are perfect to have in your bag. 


I've already raved about this scarf here so you already know how much I love it. There is nothing not to like about this scarf and I suggest everyone picks one up for the winter. If this colour combination isn't to your taste then there are two other colour combinations including  a gorgeous pale grey one. It's only £8.99 and I have worn it a bunch of times already and I'll be wearing it even more as the weather continues to cool down. 

T.K. Maxx Knit Blanket

I wish I could link this blanket for you all because it is so soft and snuggly and was only £19.99. If you are in the US I have found this throw on the T.J. Maxx site which looks almost identical. I love picking up new blankets for each season, they're such an affordable way to change up your decor and I always find great priced ones in T.K. Maxx. 


Another piece you might have seen on the blog here is this jumper from H&M. It was one of my keepers from my H&M Try On. I loved it so much I kept both colours I had ordered and went on to order a blue one too! I am tempted to order the black one now. I can't pick which one is my favourite colour, I only photographed the green because the other two were in the wash! They have been perfect for layering this month as the weather can change throughout the day and these jumpers are nice and lightweight. They are also long enough to pair with leggings and I have been living in that pairing!


Last month for my sister's birthday we went to go get mani/pedis and this colour was one of the polishes I was trying to decide between. I ended up going with a different one but I kept thinking back to this colour. It's a perfect pumpkin orange colour and so I ended up purchasing it earlier this month and it has been on my nails ever since. I really like the formula of this one too, it paints so nicely and I've found it actually wears pretty well too. 

So that's another month of favourites down and only two more months of this year to go, I find it so crazy it's November this week, anyone else think this year as gone by in a blink of an eye?



SHOP MY OCTOBER FAVOURITES







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)