Wednesday 6 June 2018

Amalfi Dreaming

Dress: Ann Taylor // Belt: Ann Taylor // Sandals: Iris //
Earrings: Stella & Dot // Bag: Zara

It's another outfit post featuring all older pieces from my wardrobe, but I have linked to some of the pieces you can still pick up like these earrings.
I picked up this dress a couple of years from Ann Taylor. We had just got back from our trip to Sorrento and I saw this adorable dress popping up all over Instagram and it was named the Amalfi Dress. I kept wishing I had had this dress for our trip, but as we had fallen in love with the Amalfi Coast I knew we would take a trip back there one day. So I decided to pick up this dress when it went on sale and have vowed to pack it when we hopefully head back to Italy one day. Until then I shall continue to enjoy wearing it on beautiful warm days here in the UK.


SHOP THE POST
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)