Monday 21 May 2018

Insta Outfits

Nordstrom Tank // SheIn Skirt // Ann Taylor Belt // Nordstrom Hat // Gap Bag

Nordstrom Tee // Scarf from Positano // Bracelet from Venice 

 J Crew Dress {old} // Bag from Venice 


Dorothy Perkins Dress {old} // Gap Bag



The weather has finally started to warm up here, which is why I didn't get any posts up last week, I didn't want to spend my time staring at a computer screen after work when I could be outside in the sunshine! 

I have got two more post coming up this week for you though that I had planned for last week and I also thought I'd share a round up of some recent outfits I have worn. I've been wearing a lot of dresses  this month and I've paired most of them with this hat and this bag from my April Faves post. They are both great basic pieces that will pair with just about anything in a summer wardrobe! 


SHOP THE POST 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)