Tuesday 1 May 2018

Burano Blues

Dress: Urban Outfitters // Hat: Nordstrom // Cardigan: ASOS // Bag: Old Navy //
Shoes: Converse

I have been so excited to start sharing some posts from my trip to Venice with you all but I've been such a bad blogger again! I mean where has May crept up from? A third of 2018 is gone already, it's crazy right?! 
So I thought I would share a little peek of our day trip Burano Island. It was one of my favourite parts of the trip and I shall share more pictures from this colourful island with you in another post. 
I had this outfit planned since I knew we were going to Venice and just before we left the weather forecast wasn't looking too good but I decided to pack this just in case and luckily we had some beautiful weather!! I purchased this Emilia Dress on sale along with a pink and orange version (which I had also planned to pack but ended up leaving it behind in favour of some some warmer layers) and I think it is going to become a staple piece in my summer wardrobe. I love the buttons and it has pockets (why can't all dresses have pockets?), it's perfect for layering,  the fabric is super soft, what more you could want? Don't be too surprised if you see this dress on the blog again in the summer! 
Every single house on Burano was beautiful but I had to stop in front of this blue one for a few quick outfit pics! 


SHOP THE POST







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)