Friday 26 January 2018

Winter Faves

Ilymix Scarf (20% off your purchase with the code 'fiveminutestyle')


Does anyone have pieces in their closets that they constantly reach for again and again and again?
Well this J Crew coat has been a staple every winter for me since I purchased it (I now have it in 3 colours) and this year I have three more pieces I can't stop wearing, this stripe tee, this thermal (featuring in a blog post soon) and this Ilymix scarf
I had been eyeing up a scarf similar to this at the beginning of winter so was so excited to find this one for a more affordable price! Ilymix have free worldwide shipping, your package arrives super quick and it even comes with a personalised thank you! 
This scarf is the softest thing around and keeps you warm in the winter chill, I literally haven't reached for any other scarf since this one arrived. 
Ilymix have kindly offered my readers a 20% discount on all purchases, just enter the code 'fiveminutestyle' at checkout. 



SHOP THE POST








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)