Monday 15 January 2018

Red Buffalo Plaid Skirt


Old Navy Sweater // Old Navy Skirt (old - similar) // Old Navy Scarf //

Happy 2018 everyone! Sorry I haven't stopped by the blog until now! I have decided this year I am just going to blog when I am inspired and have the time instead of saving up posts to share in one go. It might mean some weeks I have one post up and others I have a few up.
This was actually the outfit I wore on Boxing day at home and we shot these pictures just before it became pitch black. Is anyone else fed up of the dark mornings like me yet? They seem so much harder to handle after Christmas and New Year. 
I am so eager for Spring to arrive and for some more daylight hours but as this year I am working on only being positive I thought I'd share some thing I do love about the short days this time of year.

1. Hot Bubble Baths - I love a good bubble bath and they my favourite in winter when I get home and it's been freezing cold all day, the perfect way to start a relaxing evening.

2. Hot Cocoa - not just for Christmas, I love drinking hot chocolate all through the winter months and of course it has to be piled high with marshmallows! 

3. Winter PJ's - Probably no surprise there haha, everyone knows I love a good pair of pyjamas and thermal winter ones are my favourite.

4. Cozy Blankets - I have blankets for all year round but nothing beats snuggling up in a warm blanket on a dark night.

5. Being Lazy - I don't know about you but I always feel that this time of year I can get away with being lazy in the evenings and don't feel so bad about curling up on the sofa in the evenings and binge watching my favourite shows (Grey's Anatomy is my all time fave).

It would seem all my favourite things about this time of year add up to a perfect winter night at home! What things do you love about this time of year? 


SHOP THE POST









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)