Wednesday 13 December 2017

Winter To Do List 2017




I made a Fall To Do List this year, so I decided to make a Winter one too. I've already made a good start on this list and I'm definitely planning to check off more of these between Christmas and New Year. I'd love to know what activities you're planning this Winter, leave your ideas in the comments below so I can be inspired!


1. Go Ice Skating

2. Take a walk in the snow (if it snows)

3. Bake Cookies

4. Set up a Hot Chocolate Bar 

5. Have a Christmas Movie Night

6. Make a Homemade Decoration for the Christmas Tree

7. Bake Homemade Mince Pies

8. Write Thank You Cards

9. Spend a Day in my PJ's watching Movies

10. Visit a Christmas Market

11. Drink Mulled Wine (as much as possible hehe)

12. Make New Year Resolutions





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)