Wednesday 20 December 2017

First Christmas



 This year has been our first Christmas season in our home, and earlier this year when I was purchasing my house, I was so excited to be able to shoot lots of home decor and Christmas decorating posts. However we didn't get round to making over our main living space yet (time and money reasons) so I wasn't really inspired this year to go all out for Christmas.
I still wanted out home to feel a little festive so I kept things pretty simple this year and only did a little decorating.
Most pieces were things I had purchased on sale in previous years, but since our tree really needs far more decorations they we own, we did buy a few special new ones this year, my favourite is our family of penguins.
Of course I set up my now annual Hot Chocolate Bar because I drink cocoa in abundance this time of year and although not pictured, we do have a few fairy lights around the house, twinkle lights are my favourite and nothing says Christmas to me more than sparkling lights. 
Hopefully next year I'll feel more festive and I'll do a Holiday Home Tour post, I've already got my eye on a few pieces I'm hoping to snag on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)